News

The share of Fajr Petrochemical Company is set to be equal to 11500 Rials

The share of Fajr Petrochemical Company is set to be equal to 11500 Rials
The price for Fajr Petrochemical Company’s share is set to be 11500 Rials after 200 million or 8 percent of the share had been supplied to the market .

 

 

The price for Fajr Petrochemical Company’s share is set to be 11500 Rials after 200 million or 8 percent of the share had been supplied to the market .

As Fajr Petrochemical Company Department of Public Relations reported, the company here on Wednesday, February 27, 2018 sold 200 million of its shares which are equal to 8 percent of it at the second-rate market index under a symbolic name of “Befajr” for the first time after it could do registration and enroll the company's name in the list of those companies admitted to the Stock Exchange.

As a result, Fajr Petrochemical Company could also well add 2875 billion Rials to the market value through doing business with the 8 percent of the share and fixing its real market value on 11500 riyals. Meanwhile, it has allocated one percent of the shares to its employees.

It should be noted that Fajr Petrochemical Company belongs to Gulf Petrochemical Industrial Holding and has been registered as the 495th company of those previously registered companies for the first time under their real name at Tehran stock Exchange. It has also been enlisted and accepted in the specific groups of suppliers such as “Electricity, gas and water company”, "Electricity, gas, steam and hot water supplier" and in the category of "Steam and hot water suppliers” on the second-rate market list.

Fajr Petrochemical Company was founded on 1998 in site 4 of the Especial Petrochemical Economic Zone in the port city of Imam Khomeini in order to provide the utilities required by those companies located in the zone, and it became operational as the first concentrated utility company in the country in 2002, as well.

It has started implementation its development plan on the site 2 in order to provide the utilities for the new projects, after it expanded its regional companies’ activities and increased the implementation of the plans of the National Petrochemical Company on sites 2 and 3.

Amir Kabir Petrochemical Company, Boo ali Sina, Shahid Tondgooyan, Khouzestan, Fannavaran, Maroon, Arvand, Karun, ShimiBaft, Navid Zarashimi, Ghadir, Shahid Rasuli are among the main customers of Fajr Petrochemical Company. Of its main shareholders, we can also refer to Fars Holdings which owns 70 percent of its share and Edalat (equity) shares Company which enjoys the rest 30 percent of the share.

Fajr Petrochemical Company’s production and process units are in fact the upstream units of the petrochemical industry which provide other petrochemical companies with their required utilities. Electricity and steam (power plant), water and wastewater treatment, the unit for air separation and production of compressed air and utility lines are also considered to of the production units of this company.

 

Feb 17, 2016 16:17
Number of visit : 110

Comments

Sender name is required
Email is required
Characters left: 500
Comment is required

Icon 4
Address : P.O.Box:117- Imam Khomeini Port- Site 2- PETZONE- Islamic Republic of Iran
Icon 2
+9861-52121911
Icon 3
www.fajrco.com
Icon 1
info@fajrco.com